A threat assessment team consists of ongoing multi-disciplinary threat assessment and threat management. Involving members from an array of disciplines that enhances the team’s ability to:
Enhance the district’s/school’s overall ability to:
- Identify developing concerns/threats.
- Gather information from multiple sources and organizational silos.
- Maximize skills and resources to address concerns.
- Monitor outcomes.
Participants will review roles and responsibilities of members within the threat assessment team.
APPROVED Flyer - Developing School Based Threat Assessment Teams (TAT)
- Communicate (to, from, and within the team).
- Collaborate (working together for the best awareness and outcomes).
- Coordinate (engaging in purposeful planning and coordination of actions and interventions within the team and with outside partners).
Date / Time / Location|
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Check-in starts at 8:15 a.m.
Online (Webinar, Online Class, Etc.)
$135.00 per individual
|Who Will Benefit|
District and Site Leadership, Teachers, School Social Workers, School Psychologists, School Counselors, Deans, HR, and Safe Schools Coordinators